1UP: Miyamoto actually admits that prior Mario experience will help you to
beat enjoy Mario Galaxy 2. No easy button on this one, folks.
Gamasutra: Tom Cross isn’t convinced that the current crop of “emergent” narratives aren’t all that special. I’m not sure I agree with him, but it’s always interesting to hear a well-spoken dissenting voice.
Pocketgamer: Want to sell iPhone games? Best make it cheap. Real cheap.
Touch Arcade: EA’s now targeting the iPhone with a studio named “8lb Gorilla",” and it starts with a game called Zombies & Me. Indie developers, prepare to have your realm invaded.
1UP: Fresh on the heels of recording our upcoming “Reboots” podcast, I see someone may be planning another Tomb Raider reboot. It will feature an “island…alive…with weather.” Oooooh, scary.
Gamepolitics: Kenneth the page Gov. Bobby Jindal of Louisiana has just signed a bill into law that will give game developers in the state tax breaks. Now where will the state get money for volcano monitoring?


